Thursday, February 9, 2012

Claire Trumpy Studio 1 Social Commentary

















































My theme was poverty. The reason I chose this was because I wanted to show that it is a big problem in our world. I went to downtown Chicago to shoot this because it is more common to see poverty on the streets, than here in Wheaton. It was difficult shooting this because it was hard to actually find people to shoot. When editing these photos I made them all black and white. I also increased contrast and decreased brightness. While shooting I tried using different camera angles. I also follwed the rule of thirds in all of these photos.

3 comments:

  1. Poverty is difficult to shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire! I agree with mrs. g poverty is very hard to shoot. I tried it once and it didnt work out. But for the most part your pictures depict poverty. :) nice job.

    ReplyDelete