Monday, February 13, 2012

Studio2 Mackenzie Mason Impossibilities














All right, so I really enjoyed this project even though it took me forever to edit all of them! I started off by choosing different textures for all of them. Some of the textures were rocks, cracks, rust, bark, snake skin, and burned milk or cheese or something. I then color burned every texture layer so the texture was then on the persons face. I then of course had to mask the texture layer to erase the texture from unwanted areas. I generally would then use curves to adjust the brightness and contrast. There was a lot more steps that I took to get the final product and a lot of trial and error but it would take too long to type it all out so... yeah.






7 comments:

  1. Mackenzie! They look so impossible :D Great job. I really liked the first one. the colors look cool and the textures look unreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I'm glad you noticed the textures because it took so many just to get that look for each picture!

      Delete
  2. These are very creepy Mackenzie-but in a good way, I guess...Definitely a 1st monster series for Impossibilities Project. Way to be different...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 3rd one should be called "She who shall not be named" NINA-LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mrs. Gingerich, I try to be different. Who wants to be bland like a saltine cracker? And I will definitely call the third picture that!
    P.S.you make me laugh with your weirdness

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW MRS G. WHERES THE LOVE.

    Mackenzie.
    Photoshopper.
    Monster-creator.
    Likeaboss.

    ReplyDelete