Monday, February 27, 2012


Day 28 Tues.

Field Trip Forms...will be collected when I return.

TAs Paul Giacalone & or Nina Antonik:
  • Please refill and mix all FILM chemicals.
  • Also, turn the big 2 gallon containers around so we do not see the labels.
  • Photo 1 is having a Quiz today and chemical sequence is one of the questions.
  • (period 4 is the 1st photo 1 class)
  • Organize Back counter of Photo 1 room
  • Organize Garage table area
Critique STUDIO 2 & Up: WEDNESDAY,2-29 that is tomorrow.
  • If you are printing that day, I will deduct points.
  • Print series possibilities for Art Show to the Color LaserJet 5550
  • Letter Size: Tray 1 Manual Feed (Pull it down & Load Paper)
Critique STUDIO 1: THURSDAY, 3-1
  • If you are printing that day, I will deduct points.
  • Print series possibilities for Art Show to the Color LaserJet 5550
  • Letter Size: Tray 1 Manual Feed (Pull it down & Load Paper)

 Studio 1: Choice Project Shoot & Begin Alphabet (13 letters) due Monday, March 5
  • 4 Abstract Bokeh due with summary Thursday, March 1
  • Overlap/Double Negs some of these to make it more interesting: See JAllen Example
  • I am giving you a sketchbook break...
Studio 2: Power of Place Shoot due Monday, March 5
  • 4 Staged Vignettes & Summary due Thursday, March 1
  • I am giving you a sketchbook break...
Studio 3: Strobe OR Extreme Close Up Shoot due Monday, March 5
  • 4 Transparency/Projector Overlay due Thursday, March 1
  • I am giving you a sketchbook break...
Studio 4: Megan Shoot due Monday, March 5 what is it???
  • 4 Choice due Thursday, March 1
  • I am not giving you a sketchbook break because I need to see some...
  • I am worried about you.
Comment to this post for 5 pts. extra for being a good photo student...you rock.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

ART SHOW DATES: FRIDAY MAY 4 & SATURDAY MAY 5
Last day for prints & mats is Friday, April 27. Note: April 24 & 25 is PSAE testing: no work days.
 
College Church Art Festival EC
Theme is "Longings"
Register at this site, print it out for me, get work to me by FRIDAY, APRIL 13 (if you don't want to drop it off yourself).

­­

2 comments: