Monday, February 27, 2012

Maddy's Warhol (sp??)




This got a bit confusing because my colors weren't coming out exactly as I chose them. I decided to switch it up a bit with my filter/ layer on my background layer a bit and made it a linear or hard light to give it a vignette effect. I like this project because of the contrast, but it is also something that I would like to continue working with until I really like it. But I also like how the composition turned out. So yeah! I enjoyed this and I like the technique!
The Order: Choice, Complementary, Cool, Warm.
(the only thing I don't like is that I kind of look like the joker in some of them.....)

6 comments:

  1. I'M NOT A HUGE FAN OF WARHOL
    BUT I REALLY LOVE THESE. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah maddy these are sweet. I really like your colors and the jeans look really cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out very well Maddy! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete