Monday, February 13, 2012

Madeleine Roskuszka- Anthropologie Ads







I shot my ad project at Anthropologie for a few reasons :). One because it is like my all time favorite store everrrrrrrr. But I really chose to shoot their because everything in the store is so well put together, and so different and intrecit. While shooting these pictures I played a lot with the depth of field, and the angles that I shot at. BUTTT I am going to work more with these photos and then re-turn them in after I do some more creative things with them!!! Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!! I love that all the pictures are taken from unique angles and that all the pictures are full of color :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! I really like the angles you shot all of these from. The colors are so vibrant and definitly represent this store!

    ReplyDelete