Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nina Antonik - Staged Vignettes






For this project, I had to do a lot of blending and patching. These dolls were a little older and well played with so I had to remove marks and stray hairs that obstructed their faces. One of the main features I edited were the eyes. I changed the hue/saturation to get the color blue I wanted but then I dodged it to make it brighter. The girl with the brown eyes, I just dodged to give her a lighter hazel but above both of the doll's eyes, I burned it slightly to contrast better with the eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Nina-these are creepy. I like it though. I think you should include more of your dolls in a setting though-not just a straight portrait shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina! I know I was sitting next to you as you edited all of these but... I still really like the third one!

    ReplyDelete