Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Allie Urban Spatial Studio1






































































I really enjoyed the spatial project. Getting to cut and paste a photo I have taken and make it 3D was a very fun experience. I believe spatials are more interesting than just a regular picture because they can actually show depth and create a focal point. By using my picture of this train that follows the rule of thirds I think it appears as if the train is coming towards you. I really like the contrast of the small amounts of red in this picture with the blue mountains. When I shot this picture I used a long depth of field so that all the details could be visable, even in the clouds. My favorite part of this project was using the cement glue and making sure my spatial would pass the frisbee test even though when it came down to it...Mrs. G would not actually throw it. :(

1 comment: