Friday, February 3, 2012

Allie Urban Strobe Lighting Studio1

Split Lighting














Rembrandt














Loop














Butterfly

























I found shooting in the studio to be a little difficult today. Deffinitely not as fun as the portraits you get to do in photo two but I think we learned a lot. My favorite was the split lighting because it was dramatic. It also showed the detail of my subjects face more clearly by highlighting different facial features. Butterfly lighting was the hardest to capture because the umbrella was directly forward and I didnt want to get my personal shadow in the shot. I also tried to shoot my pictures at different points of view to make my portraits not all look the exact same.


1 comment:

  1. 3 & 4 slightly blurry, 2 & 3 a tad dark. Good oblique angles.

    ReplyDelete