Thursday, February 2, 2012

Studio Lighting Kayla Bass Studio 1









































I enjoyed shooting in the stuido! We had a lot of difficulties in the beginning because after our first shoot, we realized our pictures were much too underexposed that we could barely work with any of them. Then, during our second shoot, our photos were turning out completely black. We figured that we needed to adjust the aperature and shutter speed which fixed our problem! Also, manually focusing somehow helped this issue. When editing, I used gaussian blur to make the skin look smoother, but I sharpened her eyes so the whole photo wouldn't look fuzzy. It was cool learning these techniques and I am excited to use this new knowledge on everyday photos because I now know interesting angles to put the lighting.

1 comment:

  1. 1 & 3 are awesome! Her skin is glowing :D
    3 is a little blurry. Color temp on3 & 4 way off form 1 & 3.

    ReplyDelete